Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Next Big Thing: Breaking Point and Blind Faith


So I've been tagged by the ever so lovely Bella Leone, in the Next Big Thing Blog Hop.  Her blog is HERE Please drop by and say hello. She is all kinds of awesome! 

Anyway, now about what's been happening with me...


<Insert usual rant about real life being busy>





I know, I've been incredibly slow on updating my blog... *hangs head in shame*  I've been a mind-boggling kind of busy, but I'm taking a breather to share some news...

First, let me tell you about my Point of No Return boys... 

Matt and Kira now have a sequel. 




It has a tentative title of Breaking Point, and I've only just finished the first draft.  It's a long 79K and I'm half way through doing a first round edit, before I send it off to my betas and pre-readers. Then I can submit it and keep my fingers crossed that it is accepted for publication. I will of course, keep you all posted on updates of that.

All I will say is that it's different from PoNR, in that Matt and Kira are no longer falling in love per se, but in a long-term relationship. They're dealing with the ramifications of the Tomic ordeal that saw Kira taken and beaten at the end of PoNR.  Each man deals differently, and Matt in particular is struggling to reconcile his guilt with Kira's love for him. 

It's a lot grittier than PoNR, and it's violent. It involves MMA (cage fighting) and a certain level of brutal physicality. But my readers who know my work, know there is a HEA, right?   ;)

Now, speaking of fluff and stuff, it brings me to my Blind Faith boys.




Wow... these two I just adored.  Carter and Isaac will always hold a special place in my heart, and may just be two of my favourite characters I've ever written.

I don't have the cover yet - and believe me, I'm DYING to see it. But the release date is January 26th 2013. 

I simply can not wait for the world to meet these two boys. Their story is sweet, fluffy, adorable and did I mention sweet?   It's a boy-meets-boy story with a little angst here and there, but it's really all about the art of falling of love.  

*dreamy sigh*

Now, my Blind Faith boys have a sequel too!!  Through These Eyes has been accepted for publication, but I don't have the release date for this one yet. 

I'll be posting some inspiration pictures and an excerpt soon of Blind Faith, in the lead up to release day.  

And now in some very exciting news for me...

The Goodreads M/M Awards are up for voting!

Point of No Return as SEVEN nominations, and Taxes and TARDIS is up for Best Title! 




The link to the voting page is  HERE!! 


Thanks to whomever nominated me, and to those who vote!!

Okay, that's all my news so far... or that I can think of right now.  I'll keep you posted on the Blind Faith update, cover and excerpt when I can. 

Now, for the tagging...

I tag RJ ScottLexi AnderCaitlin Ricci and Casey Holloway  

Be sure to click on their names to check out their amazing sites!






No comments:

Post a Comment