Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Meet the Blind Faith boys...


Blind Faith, the first of the two-part series, is scheduled to be released on January 26th!


Blurb:


Starting a new job in a new town, veterinarian Carter Reece, makes a house call to a very special client. 

Arrogant, moody and totally gorgeous, Isaac Brannigan has been blind since he was eight.  After the death of his guide dog and best friend, Rosie, his partnership with his new guide dog, Brady, isn't going well. 

Carter tries to help both man and canine through this initiation phase, but just who is leading who?



Here are some inspiration pics...

This is Brady

Brady




Hiking 



I Love You in Braille


Carter

 Carter 



Isaac


Isaac




Brady

I can't wait for you all to meet these boys. I adored writing them (and the sequel!) and I hope you love them too!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I'm already in love with Brady and the boys. Can't wait! XO

    ReplyDelete