Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

When did October happen?



I have been a complete blog fail. I know... real life blah blah blah.  Somehow, amid the aforementioned never ending real-life-blah-blah-blah, September came and went and then October arrived without my knowing. 

But that's okay... Because October is release month for Three's Company!  

WOO HOO!!

I'll be honest here. When I wrote it, I didn't love it. The characters, yes. I adored them (Simon in particular) but by the end of it, trying to tell their story was like pulling teeth. And in the writing game, that never fares well. But I finished it, subbed it and went on to write other things, putting that story and those three boys to the back of my mind. 

Well, last night I did the final round edits, and in doing so, I re-read it.  And I have to say... I kinda forgot how good it was. 

I'm not saying my writing is awesome, by any means, but I simply forgot how much I loved those three boys.

So I'll do a little recap for you, and start with a few pictures I used as inspiration for the characters. 

Here's Wil




Here's Adam




And this is Simon




The blurb...


After being publically outed and his restaurant business in tatters, instead of vacationing with his lover, Wilson Curtis goes to Key West alone. He meets Simon and Adam and is soon invited into their bed for some holiday fun.

But once isn't enough, and the offer is extended for the remainder of his stay. As they get to know each other, in and out of the bedroom, sparks fly and ten days is all it takes to change their lives.


When it comes time for Wil to leave, with outside tensions closing in and time running out, tempers flare and emotions fray. Beneath the misunderstandings and lack of communication, is the realization these three men aren't ready to say goodbye.



I'll be posting teasers as we get closer to the 27th so you get taste of their story.

I can't wait for you all to meet these boys...







****











No comments:

Post a Comment