Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blindside is available now!


Blindside - Mark's story is live!!




You can buy it at  

Blindside at ARe


Blindside at Smashwords

Blindside at Amazon 

Blindside is the third installment in the Blind Faith series. We met Mark in Blind Faith and Through These Eyes. Best friend to Carter; loyal, funny and commitment-phobe, he's about to be blindsided by love. 

The poor guy won't know what's hit him. 

I'm really excited about this book. Hope you all love Mark and Will like I do <3 

I need to thank some people for making it happen. Sara York for the amazing cover, Erika Orrick for the fabulous job she did editing (I exposed her to my bloody comma addiction) and of course, Will Parkinson for encouraging (read: pestering) me to give Mark a story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment